7 Things Your Dog Should Do This Summer
Now that summer is officially here, it’s time to get out there and soak up the sun! We’ve compiled some fun activities for both canines and humans, courtesy of loyal Lucy & Co. customer, Denah Perry and her Boston Terriers Captain Jack and Ruby Love.
1. Take a cruise on the boat in your Hawaiian shirt. Feel that wind in your ears!
2. …and while you’re on the boat, you should probably crack open a refreshing beverage!
3. Make sure you and your friends coordinate your outfits for maximum cuteness and Instagram likes.
4. Have a race in the park with your buddies. Keep the water nearby because temps are rising!
5. Go for a swim, we hear the water’s fine!
6. Invite your friends over for a playdate and some after-work treats!
7. A little nap never killed nobody! Better rest up for more fun in the sun tomorrow.
Can you think of a Thing Your Dog Should Do This Summer? Come up with Idea #8 in a comment on this post and be eligible to win a Raglan by Hello Apparel of your choice!
Follow @rubylovethebostonterrier on Instagram for more cute pics!